Established in Milan in 2012.
In the January 2013 - the first edition with 230 agritourism and 5.800 visitors.
The second edition - January 2014
- VENUE: Novegro Exhibition Park, 250,000 m2 total surface area, three covered pavilions with 15,000 m2 of exhibition space and parking for 4,000 vehicles.
- EXHIBITION AREA: more of 300 shell scheme and other stands, arranged by region.
- B2B AREA: reserved for meetings between industry operators. Appointments can be booked for potential business developments.
- SERVICES: Catering, parking, nursery, food and wine products on sale, etc.
- ENTERTAINMENT and ACTIVITIES: traditional cookery classes, educational farms, rural competitions for kids and teenagers, etc.